toilet waste run | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss toilet waste run in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marko1965

Am looking to run 1st floor toilet waste under floor - joists run the right way - am looking at using a swan neck mcalpine pan connector to keep away from joist that runs parallel with wall - depth of joists are 165mm and run from pan to stack is 1620mm - if i put the pan connector into a 92.5 bend, and sit the bend so that it touches the underside of the flooring (allowing me to get enough fall) ,the top of the bend has to come out of the floor too much and I would have to end up cutting down the swan neck to just below where the neck finishes - this doesn't seem the right way and was looking for suggestions - does it seem possible given the measurements?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Well persevered, it is always worth the extra...
Replies
Views
Thanks mate for the reply. Unfortunately the...
Replies
Views
yeah that's perfect 2 45s
Replies
Views
Depends on soil pipe location but either a...
Replies
Views
Back