Toilet Waste | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Toilet Waste in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

leslie50

Why are there so many issues ,had to replace toilet, Grey waste going into wall is about 3inch higher then the toilet itself, did connect with flex waste but the angle of the waste pipe look all wrong , the grey waste pipe is easy to get to outside, my idea is to put a new grey waste through the wall at the right height, could make a little platform for the toilet ,but felt it would not look nice. Any Tips would be greatly accepted .
Les

Done two of these for the people we contract to just raised the toilet on wood and got some of that bendy edging stuff they put round windows screwed and put some mastic on it. Winner ;)

Hi Mikey, what wood do you put it on? And any idea what that bendy stuff is actually called? Thanks

I assume he just uses UPVC trim which you can buy from fleabay or from any window company. Comes in different thicknesses etc, I recently bought some to sort out the conservatory, cost about £8 for a 3 metre length.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

You have a partial blockage downstream of the...
Replies
Views
10 o’clock / 45 degrees would be better than...
Replies
Views
Well persevered, it is always worth the extra...
Replies
Views
Back