Toilet water coming up bath | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Toilet water coming up bath in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Hi all, I have a question. We have just moved into a new house a week ago. I have just been to the toilet and flushed.. the water rose a bit more than usual then went down, but then water came up my shower drain. We have just had really bad rain and hail here, is this maybe the reason why the water came up the shower? There has been no issue with drainage so far at all, it's just this one case just now after all the rain but I want to double check if this is an issue to look into?M

Manythanks in advance

Thank you for your replies. As this has only just become an issue this afternoon after all the rain, do you think it will sort itself out after the rain has stopped or should we consider getting someone out to check? There are two manhole covers in our car port and there is alot of Standing water near them.

Many thanks for your advice

Similar plumbing topics

You have a partial blockage downstream of the...
Replies
Views
Probably your main stopcock is not fitted the...
Replies
Views
R
Following as I came here to ask the exact same...
Replies
Views
Laurie1987
L
The latest Geberit flush valves have an...
Replies
Views
You may also find pushing the button sharply...
Replies
Views
Back