Toilet with Integrated Hand Basin | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Toilet with Integrated Hand Basin in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Anyone come across these? Do they exist over here?
Saw something similar on news the other day.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf6qZMF9I70]YouTube - Caroma Profile Toilet with Integrated Hand Basin[/ame]

I have seen the link before but never used or installed one.

Like the design,but does this not mean you have to wash your hands in cold water,even if you have a blending valve to mix hot and cold,hot may just come through when cistern has just about filled and then water stops
It is a good idea ,space saving wise as well buy think water supply to basin requires possible rethink

Will soap used for hand washing cause any problems over time. I can appreciate the green message and the 70% water saving but personally I think its ugly...although looks aren't everything....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hve you tried pulling the large chrome part...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the informative post. Can anyone...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, It may be coincidence but not long after...
Replies
Views
SaintSinner
S
S
Pull the screw up whilst you untighten it.
Replies
Views
Thank for coming back. Really appreciate you...
Replies
Views
Back