Toilets at Wembley | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Mrs Tara Plumbi
  • Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1K

Discuss Toilets at Wembley in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mrs Tara Plumbi

Went on the tour today and was fascinated to hear that it has 2618 toilets which makes it the public building with the most toilets in the world.

Tour was interesting, we saw behind the scenes such as the changing rooms but unfortunately no naked footballers in the showers - I did look!

Went on the tour today and was fascinated to hear that it has 2618 toilets which makes it the public building with the most toilets in the world.

Tour was interesting, we saw behind the scenes such as the changing rooms but unfortunately no naked footballers in the showers - I did look!

Never knew that about 2618 WCs!!

I'm sure you'd find the changing rooms at Twickenham more exciting than Wembley!!! [Cough!!!]

DKIA - HONESTLY!!!!

the old wembly had huge tanks above the rows of toilets so they could flush every 20 seconds now the toilets are all seperat cisten they take minutes to refill and wind up overflowing by the end of half time progress i dont think

anything must be an improvement on the old wembley, i remember when i went as a kid and it was just tinkle anywhere you want in the restrooms. my shell suit bottoms got wet..... yes i said shell suit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

B
Sometimes you have to think outside the box...
Replies
Views
Thank you
Replies
Views
N
No blockage in soil pipe? Was he a plumber or...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes or they do an extra tank so brings it upto...
Replies
Views
Back