TOO MANY ADS SO UNUSABLE. | USA Plumbers Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss TOO MANY ADS SO UNUSABLE. in the USA Plumbers Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Too many ads now as i have to remove adblock anyone else getting cheesed off with this?

May have to remove plumbers forums from my pc as unusable.

Yep, I agree. I think this is an attempt to buy a forum membership. Sadly - It takes more than 24h (so far) to acknowledge that fact. Still waiting for the add free access.

Attachments

• Capture2410.JPG
    Capture2410.JPG
    261.5 KB · Views: 19
As above LP, just click on my link to U BLock Origin, bottom of page and pick your browser and follow instruction by adding to extension. A few other instructions and it's as easy as that.
I can't see that U block and it won't allow ad blocker on my device. It is nigh on impossible to use the forum without constant screen changes and different pages opening up. I give in for now.

Similar plumbing topics

Would cap both off separately cut just below...
Replies
Views
If you are paranoid, refill, circulate and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've been prompted to write a thread as I have...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the informative post. Can anyone...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Back