Tool cases or bags on wheels? | Plumbing Tools | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Tool cases or bags on wheels? in the Plumbing Tools area at Plumbers Forums

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi guys. I’m currently doing some site work and as I don’t leave my tools on site I’m looking for a good tool case/box on wheels if possible. Have any of you lot got anything you’d recommend? Cheers

Hi guys. I’m currently doing some site work and as I don’t leave my tools on site I’m looking for a good tool case/box on wheels if possible. Have any of you lot got anything you’d recommend? Cheers
Tried all sorts over the years, they all have for's and against's. If it's a temporary situation, use a porters truck to carry your tools or a wheelbarrow. Don't know if that helps?

Milwaukee pack out is pretty good

I generally like the gear from SGS engineering but it looks like it's for leccies...two screwdrivers and meter. Not sure if this the kit SC is recommending.

I generally like the gear from SGS engineering but it looks like it's for leccies...two screwdrivers and meter. Not sure if this the kit SC is recommending.

Yep that’s the one , very good

Veto bag/s for hand tools, probably t stak or similar for power tools

Unless the site has security your tools will be safer next to you than in your can so try and move all important tools in one trip, 2 at most.

Getting your hands on the plot keys to enable you to lock up helps.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hello mate, I’ve always found Amazon very...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
  • Question
Multipipe MLCP use U profile jaws
Replies
Views
  • Question
You’ll need a lot of tackle then. Sounds good...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi all just a quick post,my name is mark and...
Replies
Views
Back