Tool start up advice | Plumbing Tools | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Tool start up advice in the Plumbing Tools area at Plumbers Forums

hello all

I am looking at getting my kit started as my boss has given me loax Ash and I have some. Does anyone have any tips on wefd to head to looking at all hand tools and power tools so was hoping to get a good deal thanks

I think most here would recommend anything by Knipex (aligator/cobra & wrench pliers) and Bahco (adjustable pliers) to start but I doubt you'll find them discounted anywhere. Most of the major branded cordless kit is good enough, Makita, Dewalt, Bosch, Milwaukee etc having well established platforms and that really comes down to personal preference. For small diameter masonary I know plenty of tradesman that prefer percussion over SDS but once you get over 10mm SDS is required say for a 22mm pipe run so you may prefer a mains powered SDS for that and possibly core drilling work. Keep an eye out from usual tool retailers for sales of combi kits to get a start and once you have a platform you can add bare tools reasonably cheaply as well as add higher capacity batteries.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Went with both options, my new bacho wide grip...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Same here. There are times you just cannot...
Replies
Views
Hello thanks for your post and joining the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I'd like to say in 26 years I've tried them...
Replies
Views
N
  • Question
Hey DIY enthusiasts, Just wrapped up a drain...
Replies
Views
Nasir Ahamed
N
Back