Tool to use | Plumbing Tools | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Tool to use in the Plumbing Tools area at Plumbers Forums

Riley

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Afternoon all

Due to be doing some work with some big MDPE shortly and was wondering what peoples weapon of choice was for slicing it. My Rocut snips cope pretty well with anything up to 42mm but I'll be doing a big run in 64mm and want something to make nice neat cuts

Trying to avoid hacksaw as i want it to as perfect as I can get it. The owner says the co running in the new mains are dealing with all the flushing etc is there a way to test this has been done

Trying to avoid hacksaw as i want it to as perfect as I can get it. The owner says the co running in the new mains are dealing with all the flushing etc is there a way to test this has been done

Yea there will be paperwork saying that it has been done have a look at the cutters in the link

Cheers Shaun yeah cutters look good mate thanks. In terms of the chlorination just for my info is that dependent on the length of run or bore of pipe? Also you've got me thinking now if I join onto the end of it would I then be required to chlorinate it again?

Cheers Shaun yeah cutters look good mate thanks. In terms of the chlorination just for my info is that dependent on the length of run or bore of pipe? Also you've got me thinking now if I join onto the end of it would I then be required to chlorinate it again?

Anything above 50mm and depends how they terminate it if they do with a valve just take after that in copper but yes if you need to cut / put a fitting on yes but that's down to them

Fair enough mate thanks as ever. Still waiting on that email from veissman by the way

That's strange normally pretty good give us a day will phone me main man up ;)

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I figured I should let you guys know in case...
Replies
Views
K
  • Question
Or, the electric shower can be replaced with a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Just use a compression elbow, we wont tell.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Correct. Bleed from bottom up to allow air...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hope this works Flomasta 35mm Ceramic Tap...
Replies
Views
Back