Tools for sale | Plumbing Tools | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Tools for sale in the Plumbing Tools area at Plumbers Forums

G

gakmonkey

Hi, am in the process of closing my business down and am getting rid of my tool kit including,
Anton v2 flue gas analyser 1 yr old

Makita li ion lxt600 pack Inc
Impact driver
Recipro saw
Circular saw
Jigsaw
Combo drill
Angle grinder
Torch
Fluorescent torch
3 batteries
Both 110 and 240 v chargers
Blades disc etc and all manuals

Makita li ion sds drill two batteries

Makita 110v core drill

Makita 110v sds drill( unused)

Case of 5 core drill bits from 38- 152mm Inc dust extraction attachment.

Makita 110v wet and dry vac

I have many other items too numerous to list all tools are in good working order and less than 18 months old.
I am west London based any enquiries email [email protected]

Got knocked for money on a really big refurb when the guys I was subbing for went out of business, since then I have spent the best part of 3 months really struggling. Bills do not stop coming in, i have not been paid for 6 months and I have seen prices drop and drop over the last five years. I've had enough.
All receipts are available I will post some approx prices tomorrow when I can get behind a computer instead of this phone.

Bad news I hope something turns up for you soon so you can hold on to your tools ,might not be what you want but maybe jump onto an agency for a while just till you get back on your feet or post your location on here to see if anyones got any work going in your area best of luck:)regards turnpin

Things may be looking a little better have an interview on tuesday so will be hanging on to my tools for at least another week. Thanks for all your support hopefully not returning to marines just yet..

Hey man......just keep plugging away, don't sell your kit yet and I'm a firm believer in "everything happens for a reason" so hopefully your luck is about to change and you'll look back on these hard times and hopefully smile! Good luck for your interview.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Hey man......just keep plugging away, don't sell your kit yet and I'm a firm believer in "everything happens for a reason" so hopefully your luck is about to change and you'll look back on these hard times and hopefully smile! Good luck for your interview.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

whats with the hey man tonight moogwai,give me some of the good stuff your on totally chilled out dude

dunno man!! ive always said "man"....i even call my pops "dad man"!!! lol....it seems to pop into my vocabulary all the time!!!! lol...man.

and i wish i did have some stuff to give you..man.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Tried all of it over the years and now have...
Replies
Views
G
  • Question
I love Axminster. Their catalogue is massive...
Replies
Views
D
  • Question
Hi there thanks for reply but how much was...
Replies
Views
dan22
D
P
  • Question
always keep an eye out for screwfix, good...
Replies
Views
-Kev-
K
Back