Tools!!!!! | Plumbing Tools | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Tools!!!!! in the Plumbing Tools area at Plumbers Forums

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Do any of you guy's live around london and know a good tool shop to buy cordless tools?

info would be much appreciated

thanks

Makita 18v lion for the best of the best:
Makita LXT600 Li-ion Kit 18v 6Pc - NoLinkingToThis, Where the Trade Buys

That kit really is the dog nuts - batteries all interchangable.

My advice:

You will not use these enought to warrent high cost/quality (trust me I know) buy better when you can afford it:
Bosch multitool £70

Corded circular saw (not sure cordless will be good enough) £40 (B &Q)

Wicks recipricating saw £40 max

Wickes angle grinder £30 ish

Get a very good (but reasonable) 18v drill

Erbauer ERB093COM 18V Li-ion Cordless Combi Drill - NoLinkingToThis, Where the Trade Buys

Makita BHP452RFX Li-ion 18V Cordless Combi Drill - NoLinkingToThis, Where the Trade Buys

The 3 speed maikita LXT really is the best £300.

Get a 2kg SDS for most masonry drilling anyway - it can chisel, and you wont burn your cordless out using it all day.

Bosch 2kg SDS Hammer 110V & Free Drill Driver - NoLinkingToThis, Where the Trade Buys

The one I really cant be without - bosch 10.8v screwdriver - the bits!!!!

Hey guy's, i am looking for all 18v really, combi drill, circular saw, grinder and multi cutter.

Any ideas?

Where abouts online?

Cheers

I've used Anglia Tool Centre and Axminster Tool Centre before as they both had the best prices for what I was buying at the time. Decide on what you need and Google it.

As Avatar reccomends, spend a bit more on the tools you'll use most (Combi drill, screwdriver, SDS drill) and less on those that you won't use on a day to day basis.

Mark

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I have a Dewalt flexible shaft bit-holder...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi! I am writing my master's thesis at...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Same here. There are times you just cannot...
Replies
Views
  • Question
An engineer from Bristan contacted me to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for the info. We have a small...
Replies
Views
Back