Towel radiator not heating | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Towel radiator not heating in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

S

Smart radiator

Hi, I have an electric towel rail which has stopped working. All the lights are flashing from blue to red and the boost light is flashing green I have tried re-setting it but still no luck. Can anyone help please? I have the manual for it and it’s a Smart version from Advanced Heating Solutions.

Lol, not so “smart” now is it.
Too many areas of our lives are being passed over to “smart” control - mostly it’s unnecessary.
It started with tv remotes what next - self driving cars or some such nonsense no doubt ( surely not , that would be insane…)

Presumably you've tried 'power cycling' it, by switching off the mains at the wall/ breaker for a few mins?!
If that doesn't help, and you can't get any sense from the app, it's probably had it!

If it's a "Terma MOA Blue", and you know what wattage it is, you could replace it (either with the same again, or a simpler manually controlled one).

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
With two issues following someone working on...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I do not believe that the end cap doesn't come...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes the valves are open. When we tap the pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Question
The user, installation and wiring...
Replies
Views
C
  • Question
I would say it sounds like a relay noise so...
Replies
Views
Back