tp ikon mid position valve | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss tp ikon mid position valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone new to this forum so here goes

travis perkings ikon mid position valve anyone knows who make it and what model number etc,
better still do they still stock it
help would be great
cheers

they still do them think they have changed the name of them any 3 port will fit but you may need to change the nuts of your old pipe work to suite the thread of the new valve, best way to find out is take the old valve off and try the new nut and olive on the new 3 port if it winds all the way on by hand the old nuts on the pipe work will be fine to use, second tip is when re wiring it take 1 wire out at a time and fit the new 1 in its place ! the valve ive found is 985630 called iflo now link below:

http://www.travisperkins.co.uk/wrms...bing_and_Heating_2012/04_Heating_Controls.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi all, DIY rookie and have an issue with...
Replies
Views
I have tried hard to get similar to the first...
Replies
Views
S
Nah, I used it a few days after I got it. It’s...
Replies
Views
Sharp Point
S
@Jon I'm looking to do this job, was the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 119416
D
It has to be pushed down after flush to reseal...
Replies
Views
Back