Tp5000 thermostat not working | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Tp5000 thermostat not working in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hi I have a TP 5000 Si range electronic 5/2 programmable room thermostat.
We have had it for about 10 years with no problems at all. But this year, as we dont use it during the summer we haven't looked at it for a while. But as we went to put the underfloor heating on last night we noticed that there was no display. On inspection we found the batteries had become furry so obviously they are the problem. I removed the batteries & cleaned all the terminals & fitted new batteries.
The display came back but the time is now 2 hours fast & with no other symbols, but this morning i noticed that the time is still 2 hours fast but the flame symbol is on & the heating is on .
I pressed the program button & the top button together but nothing happens. The program button will do nothing at all. I have pressed the reset button nothing so i then tried pressing the reset & the program button together, still nothing.
So it will not let me change any setting or even go excess any of my programs.
Please can you help me with this problem or do i need to get a new programmer? Thank you for any help on this.

Similar plumbing topics

Have you read the installation bumf (See...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thank you, sorted now.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, So just had power restored again...
Replies
Views
76 Views and not one single "expert" has...
Replies
Views
Back