Trainee gas engineer | Gas Engineers Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Trainee gas engineer in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Colin B

Well hello, ive left the forces last year and am now pursuing a new trade as a Gas Engineer. With little experience in the industry at all i am looking forward to the task .lol. Have been doing gas engineer course with T4TS and i am now starting my portfolio and trying to i complete it.

Welcome along, you have a hard slog in front of you, very hard just now for anyone in the gas industry, what are you hopeing for, have you any experience in the plumbing trade ? as you will need knowledge of systems and how they work, even if you only want to do repair work without knowing how systems work you will find it very difficult.

hi there i have done a course in plumbing and am aware of what it entails and some of the knowledge of the systems.its a long and hard road am on as it seem no-one in ma area wiil take on a Trainee but i will get there sooner or later.

Welcome Colin B with your can do attitude I wish you good luck and hope something turns up for you soon.....regards Turnpin:)

Welcome to the forums Colin, we've a few of Her Majesty's finest on here, hopefully some will see this thread and tell you of their experiences.

Hi.
I'm not a gas engineer or plumber/ my husband is.
It's not all doom and gloom but I don't think I'd encourage and of my kids to become gas engineers or plumbers in the future.
If anything my suspicion is that the real money is made by electricians!

We got a ex squaddy as apprentice, he's awesome - good crack and does exactly what he's told and nothing is too much. He's finding money hard but goes off to play soldiers at weekend with TA for extra wonga! Good luck !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can...
Replies
Views
Hello Alex, I am a self employed engineer and...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
Good luck. Unfortunately to most guys this...
Replies
Views
Back