Trainee - Hastings, East Sussex Area | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Trainee - Hastings, East Sussex Area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

I'm looking for a career change, currently working as a Mechanical Design engineer and have done so for the past 10 years, I'm now 27 years old and looking for a trainee/plumbers mate role while I obtain the required qualifications. I have designed and fully fitted out a bathroom and two kitchens in my own properties along with various other plumbing tasks such as re-routing pipework, fitting radiators etc. I am conscientious and committed to carrying out tasks to the correct standards and using good working practices.

Please send me a PM if you think I could work with you.

Similar plumbing topics

Hey Dennis, Much appreciate you are giving...
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
F
Hi I've recently started the plumbing NVQ 2...
Replies
Views
freeth
F
A
*grins* get the leads, maybe he HAS work but...
Replies
Views
W
Bump. Have been completing a number of...
Replies
Views
WhittleCFC
W
Anyone interested in this job please pm the op...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Back