trainee plumber in bristol seeking work | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss trainee plumber in bristol seeking work in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

M

max darwell

hi there,

i´m new to the forum and plumbing. i am doing my 6129 tech cert in bristol at the mo and looking for work to lead me through the nvq and further. can any1 help?

previously i was, well still am, a trained carpenter, specifically boatbuilding and have done some high profile work. have also done a fair amount of construction work and know how everything should work, if you know what i mean.

anyway, i´m no kid and am an experienced honest, hard worker. so if any1 in the area needs a mate please get in touch. my no is 07772570025.

cheers,
max.

Good luck with this. I offered my services free to plumbers who did toilet repairs in London and in Brighton as a way of getting real world experience.

I then offered many years later this same opportunity to another and helped him set up as a plumber doing a lot of toilet repairs.

Keep at it!

Similar plumbing topics

Hi RPM, Gasway were the first company i...
Replies
Views
How far are you willing to travel as we are in...
Replies
Views
Luke OReilly
L
I’m a Level 3 NVQ Qualified plumber who worked...
Replies
Views
Back