Trainee Plumber Willing To Work For Free | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Trainee Plumber Willing To Work For Free in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

K

KyMasters

Hello, I'm Currently Taking A Plumbing Course Which I Start 2 Weeks Ago & I've Been Told I Can Complete The Course Within 1 Year If I Have A Placement Where I Can Build My Portfolio Whilst Learning On The Job. I Am An Extremely Hard Worker With Aspirations Of Setting Up My Own Business After A Few Years Of Being Under Another Plumbers Wing.

I Go To College Monday, Tuesdays & Half Day On Wednesday Meaning I Can Work For The Rest Of The Week.

Please Get Back To Me As Soon As Possible Thanks!

Welcome to the forum and Best of Luck!!

Most difficult part of this is going to be finding a placement. Hope you're not spending thousands on the course!

Similar plumbing topics

Wow thanks for posting. And thanks for posting...
Replies
Views
Hi RPM, Gasway were the first company i...
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
Stnd wrong pump for a high pressure shower...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate...
Replies
Views
Back