Trainee/ Plumbers Mate North West | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Trainee/ Plumbers Mate North West in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Callum252

Hi

I’m enquiring whether anyone has any requirement for a trainee or plumbers mate in the North West I'm 22 and live in Preston. I will have completed my city and guilds level 2 by January after which I will be undergoing my gas training.
I am currently working on the occasional job with a local plumber and have been for the last two years whilst studying at Accrington Rossendale College for my certificates and NVQ.
I am fully capable of removing existing bathrooms and radiators as well as installing basic first fix pipe work.
I realise work would be on a required basis, however I would be grateful for any job whether its assisting as a trainee or general labouring as a extra pair of hands. I have my own hand tools and hold a full and clean drivers licence as well as having my own transport.
I’m currently in part time employment though it has nothing to do with plumbing. I am more than willing to work weekdays and weekends, my CV can be provided if required. If anyone has a vacancies or if you know of anyone that does, I would be grateful for a reply.

Callum Freeman
Mob: 07791972853

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for work around London. I'm 35...
Replies
Views
Hi all just a quick post,my name is mark and...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m 33 and an experienced plumber I’m...
Replies
Views
Back