Trainee service/breakdown engineer | Find Local Gas Engineers - Post a Job | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Trainee service/breakdown engineer in the Find Local Gas Engineers - Post a Job area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Faizal

Hello I am based in Batley near Leeds, I am looking for experience in boiler breakdown and servicing gas appliances but I am finding it very hard to find it so I have come on here to get help.

I have got my own tools and transport.

Please could anyone help me...

Hi there Faizal , do you have previous experience in the field or in gas work ? Im based in north scotland but just asking out of curiosity ,

i live 5 mins from you faizal, have you got your own Gas Safe number? Best advice that i took myself off this forum was go and sit on manufacturers courses. I have been to vokera, vaillant and ideal so far and have taught me alot about stripping their boilers and what could go wrong. Vokera is only on 606 roundabout and ideal is at tingley roundabout so you dont travel far. Good Luck

i live 5 mins from you faizal, have you got your own Gas Safe number? Best advice that i took myself off this forum was go and sit on manufacturers courses. I have been to vokera, vaillant and ideal so far and have taught me alot about stripping their boilers and what could go wrong. Vokera is only on 606 roundabout and ideal is at tingley roundabout so you dont travel far. Good Luck

what did did you think of the Vokera boilers mate?

Hi there Faizal , do you have previous experience in the field or in gas work ? Im based in north scotland but just asking out of curiosity ,

Hi Kris thanks for replying yes i ahve experiance in the field and in gas work.need experiance on servicing and breakdown

Hi..

Yes i have my own gas safe number,thanks will look into that at.
P.s would you mind teaching me the ropes no harm in asking even if its one day a week,it would be really appreciated

Thanks for the info,would you be able to help me out even if its one day a week it would be much appreciated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hello Alex, I am a self employed engineer and...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
  • Question
Hello all, my name is Michael and I am 18. I...
Replies
Views
I've tidied up this thread and banned a user...
Replies
Views
Hello thanks for your post and joining the...
Replies
Views
Back