trianco boiler wont fire up | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss trianco boiler wont fire up in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

midge57

can anyone help please . i have a trianco 2255E boiler . it fired up and worked for about 12 hours then cut out.. now i cant get it to fire up again. water is running around the radiators . there is a spark but no flame . fuel to pump is ok. none coming out of spray tho .. its a 550101/201 minor itc eurostar oilburner . thanks

You could try another nozzle. I had my first faulty nozzle not long ago - took me 3 hours to sort out because I reckoned it was a really rare thing to happen and I'd never come across one.

will it be easy to easy to change nozzle ? if so i will give it a go before calling in repair man ..

Just a simple matter of a couple of spanners. But to get to this stage there's a fair amount of safety work amongst other things to negotiate so I'm reluctant to tell you all as it will take a fair amount of time to type up.

If the boiler hasn't been serviced for a while (around a year or more) then I'd get it serviced and tell the boilerman about this cutting out as it will help him greatly - we're a fairly busy bunch this year with the weather and any time saved means we can help someone else!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Z
Need more details. What boiler, what burner...
Replies
Views
All sorted now and running better than ever...
Replies
Views
If i turn the temperature dial right down on...
Replies
Views
Was the oil pressure checked before replacing...
Replies
Views
A
Sounds like the motorised valve for ufh. If...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back