Trianco Eurostar Burner Max 4 problems | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Trianco Eurostar Burner Max 4 problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Countryman65

Hi Guys, this burner has been working great for some years, it is serviced annually. Last week the burner cut-out after running for 2 minutes. The reset light came on in the Satronic box. I reset it and it cut out again after 2 minutes. All the filters have been cleaned or replaced, the nozzle was replaced with a new one. I replaced the photocell, still the same. I bought a new Satronic box - still the same, cutting out after two minutes. Can anyone shed some light please.

Yes I strongly suspect what it will be at fault, certainly not or ever likely to be the control box or photocell at fault, but it's a job for an engineer and amateurs should not interfere with combustion appliances.

Last edited:
get a new burner unit, oh if you replace the motor and capacitor you have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As with the other post:

Tried replacing the flux capacitor yet? :death:

What a bunch of stuck-up plonkers on this forum. Who said I was an amateur!! I have now fixed a very unusual fault and I have a complete set of spare parts in case of breakdown over the winter. You can stick this forum where the sun doesn't shine!!

Oh crikey, it was an unusual fault, no wonder he came on here, if it had been a normal fault Im sure he could have fixed it before posting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Coil.......................................plus...
Replies
Views
All sorted now and running better than ever...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Does it have a flame diffuser? Original...
Replies
Views
Is it a heat only boiler?, you say a new pump...
Replies
Views
Back