Trianco TCO 15/19 19kw (Oil/Oftec technicians plz) | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Jimmeh
  • Start date
  • Replies 7
  • Views 9K

Discuss Trianco TCO 15/19 19kw (Oil/Oftec technicians plz) in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jimmeh

Hi guys, next week im due to service an old Trianco TCO 15/19 oil boiler, If i remember correctly these are the boilers with the old danfoss pumps etc, the customer has no original manuals does anyone know where I can get them from, or is it best to ring Trianco directly?

(Cannot find the manuals anywhere!)

I do appreciate that its efficiency reading will not be great, but ideally I would like some Pressure guidlines for it. Being a tad older im guessing the 11-12% CO2 readings would still apply?

It sounds like a Trianco TRO, is it a Mk1 or 2. If you drop me a pm I will send you the settings.

Yes your right I think.
Not sure if its a mk1 or 2 yet, I will pm you

I've just serviced a TRO 15/19. It had'nt been serviced for years. the pump pressure was suppossed to be set 8.2 bar and it had be left at 15bar. 5 of the 6 baffles had warped and fell to the bottom of the boiler. I set the CO2 at 11percent but had trouble getting the smoke no below 5. A new nozzel has been fitted (0.6 80deg EH) I've got to go back and fit new baffles, can any one tell me how to get the smoke number down?

Last edited by a moderator:
Trianco - 0114 257 2300

I phoned them the other day for a nozzle size and settings for a boiler - phone call lasted less than two minutes (most of the time was waiting for phone to be answered). In that time they had correctly identified the burner, given me the nozzle size and the required settings.

Really helpful company!!

I've just serviced a TRO 15/19. It had'nt been serviced for years. the pump pressure was suppossed to be set 8.2 bar and it had be left at 15bar. 5 of the 6 baffles had warped and fell to the bottom of the boiler. I set the CO2 at 11percent but had trouble getting the smoke no below 5. A new nozzel has been fitted (0.6 80deg EH) I've got to go back and fit new baffles, can any one tell me how to get the smoke number down?
What burner is fitted on it? There is something badly wrong if you can't get smoke number down. Oil pump may have been damaged at that pressure on 28 sec oil. I take it you tightened nozzle fully? Try turning air up, as Gray says. Some Triancos used Minor 1 burners for a while. If it is this type, check the air flap inside the air intake housing isn't seized closed! Get an oftec guy in who is experienced ( just as important) if not sure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

H
Thanks Simon - I think/hope the Salus RT500...
Replies
Views
hodged
H
Back