Triton lp shower with a combi | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Triton lp shower with a combi in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I have done a system upgrade to a combi
There is a triton LP thermostatic shower in the bathroom that’s now dripping from the cartridge.

Can anyone suggest a straight swap for the shower or can I fit a HP cartridge?
7487BDDF-0866-4CAB-89D2-06C72B16E06B.jpeg

The cartridges seem readily available but not the adapter kit
I have checked and I can't find a retro kit, used to have loads of them years ago when I worked for Triton.
Best bet would be a second hand valve and housing if customer will accept that otherwise a new one is about £150.00.
You could always give Triton a call, they may still have some retro kits in stock but not on general sale.
The LP valve really isn't suitable for HP systems, they do tend to go pop in the middle of the night!
Sorry can't be more help....

Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Turn the mains water off. Switch off the...
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
If not the above then possibility that the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Do the basics. Check for any partially closed...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You could use these below. It will depend how...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Did you measure the flowrate from the shower...
Replies
Views
Back