Triton shower as2000xt thermostatic shower replacement not SR version | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Triton shower as2000xt thermostatic shower replacement not SR version in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Dear Sirs,

I am looking to replace my Triton AS2000XT thermostatic shower but not with the updated SR version as this seems to have had not very good reviews which is a shame as the XT obsolete version has served me well .I have had two installed over the last ten years.I contacted my plumber and he says try and purchase a shower that has the same entry holes otherwise it can be a messy installation.I was wondering if some one could advise me on a similar Triton shower that has the same entry holes.My local Screwfix has so many different Triton models I do not know where to start.If the Triton entry holes cannot be the same can someone advise me on a different manufacturer that does.Many thanks

Upvote 0
Dear Chuck,
Many thanks for your quick reply to my post .I forgot to mention that my plumber said to e-mail Triton which I have just done so this morning.Good idea to look at installation guides I did not think of that Plumber is coming to see me on 18th November for install .Once again thank you for your excellent advice many thanks

Upvote 0
Dear Chuck,

I have just looked at Triton as20000xt installation instructions ,I presume that on page 8, Fig 9 & fig 10 are referring to inlet holes being 26 mm apart is that the dimensions that I have to check for .Many thanks

Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Many thanks Timmy. That does seem to be the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've just replaced an Ultra SASF2 – M...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Maybe 20 minutes for a new shower, but old...
Replies
Views
Back