Trustworthy/costly engineers | Find Local Gas Engineers - Post a Job | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Trustworthy/costly engineers in the Find Local Gas Engineers - Post a Job area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

stani

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I ve just read 2 posts, 1 for riello and. 1 for motorised valve neither want to pay for an engineer but both would be so damned happy with free advice, so they can fix their problems without having to fork out any money.
not sure about the motorised valve one because he doesn't trust anybody but would love some help, free of course.
they make my blood boil.

I was waiting for Simong to kick off on the oil one. I was ready to close the thread!

Can only assume Simon won at Darts this week.

Me, kick off, never.

Peace on earth and good will to all men.

It's open season on dumb feckers though.

I've given all the info the riello numpty is getting. Could be photocell. Could be poor combustion sooting photocell. Could need a service and partially blocked flue ways generating soot at the burner. But that costs money.

Winding down. Last day tomorrow for a week.

I assume others are reading post and by introducing an element of complexity they will engage plumber.

They'll all have a couple of posh cars sat on the driveway costing them a shed load in servicing and repayment or maintenance. How much do mercedes/bmw garages charge an hour?!
Not suprising the poor sods can't afford the basics in life. And why bother when the can get the info for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage...
Replies
Views
C
I’m not posting here to agree to do/looking...
Replies
Views
@ShaunCorbs - the heating engineer who will be...
Replies
Views
there's a leak somewhere in your pipes that...
Replies
Views
I am looking for a gas safe registered...
Replies
Views
Back