Trying to find waste water connection...help? | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Trying to find waste water connection...help? in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

T

tirednconfused

Hi,

Can someone tell me where the waster water bit that connects to the washing machine is, in the far left/far right pictures below?

WP_20150823_20_12_37_Pro.jpgWP_20150813_10_25_21_Pro.jpgWP_20150823_20_10_34_Pro.jpg

(The middle pic is of the top part of the set up)

Is it missing? Do I need to buy the part? If so, where does it go?

Please help me guys :/

Or put a proper separate waste system in for the washing machine. Sorry but dislike multifunction sink waste systems,; they are nothing but trouble. Had to many customer complaining about food waste from the sink blocking the washing machine sump.

Or put a proper separate waste system in for the washing machine. Sorry but dislike multifunction sink waste systems,; they are nothing but trouble. Had to many customer complaining about food waste from the sink blocking the washing machine sump.
if its fitted properly waste cant get in the machine its all about keeping the pipe up high as possible and running down to the trap

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
You need a mcalpine V33WM, the site won't let...
Replies
Views
  • Question
If you go and put your hose in the top like...
Replies
Views
J
  • Question
Has s/he confirmed that there can be no...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks, that's what I'm hoping for. The main...
Replies
Views
Well persevered, it is always worth the extra...
Replies
Views
Back