Turned off electric and water supply to boiler, but left the gas supply on!!! | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Turned off electric and water supply to boiler, but left the gas supply on!!! in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tommyg01

Hi everyone,

In my hurry to go abroad for a few weeks, I forgot to turn off the gas supply to the boiler, even though I remembered to turn off the electric and water. Is this something I should be worrying about ie: gas leaking everywhere? Or does the boiler have to be on to actually open the gas connection.

TIA for any help.

Tom

I wouldn't worry about it! Enjoy your holiday I say :)

Boom lol only kidding it will be fine if there was no leak before there won't be any now lol unless your the unluckiest person on earth then boom lol

Me and the wife always clear off abroad for the whole of December ( yeh, i know, i should be making some good money that time of year) and never turn my gas off coz i leave my heating on a frost setting. As everyone else says, dont worry about it.

Thanks for the quick replies guys, I can finally relax now.

Cheers

Tom

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Yes should be in m3/h Correct 30kw and a...
Replies
Views
T
I know you must be frustrated, but as gmartine...
Replies
Views
Let’s have a heated debate…
Replies
Views
I’m guessing the installer didn’t have a...
Replies
Views
It's a sealed system so if its leaking from...
Replies
Views
Back