Turning existing bath the other way round | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Turning existing bath the other way round in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hello,

I would appreciate your advice. I would like to turn my bath 180 degrees. I need to extend the current pipes with about 1.5 meters.

I am attaching photos of the existing piping, which is polyplumb. The white wastewater pipe appears to be 40mm, however its walls are slightly thicker than the new 40mm wastepipe I got.

I have tried with flexible tap connectors however there are leaks.

Could you please advise what the best way would be to do this? I have very little plumbing knowledge.

Note: I have received two quotes from plumbers to do the job for me, one is for £180, and one for £280.

Thank you.

Attachments

• Bath.jpg
    Bath.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 30

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/floplast-equal-tees-...
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
It's likely 3/4" in pipe not 22mm. You likely...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Will do, I shall try that. Thank you for your...
Replies
Views
  • Question
A skilled gas engineer should not need to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I'm in the planning phase for some...
Replies
Views
Back