Twin-coil central-heating diagram | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter dochara
  • Start date
  • Replies 13
  • Views 5K

Discuss Twin-coil central-heating diagram in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dochara

Twin-coil central-heating diagram

I badly need a diagram for connecting/fitting a twin-coil cylinder to connect with a solid-fuel stove, boiler and radiators.

No luck in Google - can anyone help? Thanks.

And I should have had cornflakes for breakfast! Won't help me to see a diagram for connecting a twin-coil cylinder though! :smartass2:

Hope you know what you are doing, as that is a job not to be messed with. The twin coil cylinder connections are the straight forward part, with the gravity pipes having vent & feed pipes. It is the pumped pipes that are tricky if you haven't done this before.

Should have said that gravity pipes are the critical ones obviously.

have you checked your training guides from your heta's course's, maybe something in them. I would hope so as im doing mine soon and hope i get some good notes.

Thanks guys - I posted the question for my next-door neighbour who's a plumber but he doesn't use the internet. I'll pass on your comments to him later tonight. I have no idea whether he's familiar with this system or not.

I would struggle to do my job without a computer, or I should rephrase that, it would take me a hell of a lot longer. No excel, no word, no internet, nightmare :)

So easy nowadays to get emails or look the Internet for plumbing info & pictures. He should at least do these, but maybe he is getting on a bit & thinks, wrongly, that it is hard to do.

That's just it. One of the old school and he just won't make the effort (especially when he has a gophor living next door!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi , At the risk of hijacking this thread I am...
Replies
Views
steve wake
S
Hello! I have a new Vaillant boiler being...
Replies
Views
It doesn’t mean you will have lower temps. It...
Replies
Views
Back