Twin coil cylinder, upper coil for little wood burning stove | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Twin coil cylinder, upper coil for little wood burning stove in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

S

Sharp Point

Evening people,

What’s your opinions on using the above for a 5kw stove. The stove circs will be utilising a heat leak in the bathroom and it’s own f&e tank. The upper coil would be for oil fired heat only boiler and S/Y plan and rads/ underfloor heating. Customer wants simplicity. I’ve not even mentioned to him using a neutraliser or h20 board.

Pro’s and con’s

Thanks

not rated for gravity circs

Eh! Back in my ‘solar days’ I could have anything custom made from Newark cylinders. I could have a cylinder with a 1.5” coil and 1” oil coil. I wish you’d sometimes look outside the box Shaun lol ;)

true but then that would cost more than a h2 and cylinder with all the other kit :D and i bet the customer would cough

aslong as the cylinders got its own 2 port on the grav side then i dont see why not aslong as its rated for grav circs and the grav side is to regs

It’s only an idea. Like I said, I haven’t mentioned the other options. Have you installed a h20 panel, if so .... what’s your opinion?
I’ve done a few neutralisers and they’re not cheap all in neither, by the time you’ve costed in mats and labour for me and sparks.

H2 is great all wired up and plumbed up just pipe off and go

Similar plumbing topics

Working at a flow temp of 30 ? As a dt of 30...
Replies
Views
Why are you feeding the F&E from the CWSC...
Replies
Views
I started with 65C thinking that if it was not...
Replies
Views
S
50mm 9m long no intake.
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
D
oh yeah lol how did i end up going on here...
Replies
Views
mylesy
M
Back