"twist" type drain control failure | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss "twist" type drain control failure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Silas T Saylor

Hi all,

Today junior tried to open the drain after a bath and the thing shown below fell off. I am not even sure what it is called, if it can be fixed or needs replacement and most of all is it a DYI job?
Thanks in advance for your advice / help
upload_2017-6-13_21-59-49.png

Is there a hole in the chrome bit to allow access to a screw or Allen key. Refit and use this to secure it.

Is there a hole in the chrome bit to allow access to a screw or Allen key. Refit and use this to secure it.

Hi Deg and thanks for your reply. Unfortunately there is no hole in the chrome and although I have cleaned the inside there does not seem to be a way to separate the chrome hande from the rest of the assembly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi ring your local water company were you pay...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Will be a 15-60 then prob ups2 Green lights ?
Replies
Views
  • Question
Quite common for the lever that pops the plug...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Having thought about it i'm sure there is a...
Replies
Views
USA. So my joke about the red lines was...
Replies
Views
Back