Two channel ball valves?? | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Two channel ball valves?? in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

This may be a silly question, but limitless googling has got me nowhere. Is is possible to source a Y/T valve with two separate channels (so four inputs, two outputs, where say in position 1 the first input connects to the first output and the second input connects to the second output, then in position two the third input connects to first output and fourth input connects to second output)?

I know I've used these in hydraulics before, but struggling to find a manual one for regular plumbing. Alternatively, any other solutions to achieve the same ends?

Thanks for any help :)

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hello, I have water filtering system (reverse...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I would personally be happier having my own...
Replies
Views
I have connected the secondary pump to a wifi...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Back