Two questions | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Two questions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAH HEATING

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
X800, how long can you leave it a sealed system ? Can it be used in conjunction with a mangnacleanse when flushing ?

am fitting a potterton heatmax, what's the script if you fit a programable salus rs ? Will it void the guarantee ?

cheers

I rang sentinel a few months ago and asked that question they said Max 24hrs but others on the forum have said 2 to 3 days. As for the salus don't mention that nasty word lol

I also had a conversation with Sentinel about this. They said X800 for a one visit clean and flush, power flush etc. It will lose it's ability to hold the dirt in suspension over a couple of days and is at its strongest after a couple of hours. X400 if you want to leave it in and return another day. Apparently this is at it's most effective after 2-3 days after which it will start to weaken but can be left in up to 4 weeks.

Hope that helps.

Oh dear! Been heaving 800 in for donkeys, however there is a mag to collect all junk, so suspension thing ok. Will probably start x400 then!! As for salius .......

I'm connecting mangnacleanse to the system the day before I fit the boiler an leaving it on to run, next day fit the new boiler

I've fitted a few salus recently, simply down to price customer was wanting to pay.

whats so wrong with them ?

anyone fitted baxi's wireless stats ?

Oh dear! Been heaving 800 in for donkeys, however there is a mag to collect all junk, so suspension thing ok. Will probably start x400 then!! As for salius .......

800 is great stuff. The guy said 400 is similar in strength after a couple of days as 800 is after couple of hours. I don't know though, never known 400 to budge some of the stuff I've got rid of with 800.

Baxi stats are parp. Goosed after 2 years and lots of interferance. Anyone dare try new danfoss stuff yet?

good boiler crap stat though i am having issues with honeywell as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi all, hope this is okay to post. Just over...
Replies
Views
From the crappy instructions I’ve found, it...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Hi All This is following on from thread I...
Replies
Views
Back