UFH - Getting it working well | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss UFH - Getting it working well in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

A

AJH

I hope someone can help me

I have a wet UFH , 8 valve ambiente manifold . I have both stuck flow meters, faulty actuators and actuator valves stuck open.

What do I need to do to replace the flow meter or clean them and is it easy to remove them?
How do I remove and replace the faulty actuator?
The valve under the actuator is stuck open can I remove it and clean it ? how do I do this?

What do I need to close off to ensure I can remove the above without getting water everywhere but avoid having to drain the whole system?

your wisdom will be greatly appreciated

the flowmeters probably just need cleaning you can usually remove them without draining down best check with the manufacturer first, the actuators should unclip or unscrew from the manifold
you would need to post a pic of the manifold to determine weather it can be isolated without draining the system down

Similar plumbing topics

Fitted the blue cap and keeps the valve...
Replies
Views
Yes - the recommendation above is accurate for...
Replies
Views
Are you Gas Safe Registered? If not please...
Replies
Views
The temperature you need for the UFH will be...
Replies
Views
Behind the control panel the cylinder unit...
Replies
Views
Back