UFHS install help need | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss UFHS install help need in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Will be pricing for UFHS I stall 80m2 need some one to help install it ! Anyone near Ruislp Willing to help pls let me know !
Stan

will let you know mate , going to see job today for first time and will take measurements and will get specification from a Poly plumb then will get price ready ( will need little help there over the phone ) and if customer agree will book it .

just come back from visiting the job . Its a small church with a suspended floor . Job will involve remove existing floor and all the ply wood under the floor and install UFHS . I am not sure where the customer got the 80m2 from :) lol
There will be two areas to heat ! with two thermostats and programer to go in boiler cupboard
Main hall with dimensions 6.5m x 4.1m
little reception 2.5m x 2.5m
Electrical boiler and manifold to go in kitchen cupboard and all pipe work to pass true kitchen floor which is concrete and needs to be chased !
Now I need to get price for local supplier , I think they use poly plumb .

Please give me a guide what to do next

could be someone local to me that has quoted for the same job , or the customer him self . I dont know yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I think you meant a 4 core isolator, but you...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
G
Personally at that size UFH I would want a...
Replies
Views
The MJ3 Charger on my Mainsboost system has...
Replies
Views
It might be or it could be an expansion issue...
Replies
Views
Back