UK Compliant Gas Hob Connection | Gas Engineers Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss UK Compliant Gas Hob Connection in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

I purchased a 2nd hand kitchen from Europe and would like the gas hob connected so it is UK compliant. My Plumber had a look and doesn't know where to start. Is there a product available which would make the connection UK compliant. I've attached a picture of the connection.

Any help please !!!

Hob connection.jpg

Hi Lee,

A few things to consider:
The main thing you will need is manufacturers instructions to fit a 2nd hand domestic gas appliance in the UK.

Also:

is it suitable for natural gas?
Is there a better photo than just a birds eye view?
Is there a make and model?

Any chance of a better pic of the connector to the hob eg side on

Similar plumbing topics

Only advise I can suggest is to contact the...
Replies
Views
Make sure there is a means of isolating the...
Replies
Views
Lloyd999
L
  • Question
Thankyou for your advise and help
Replies
Views
More than fine then in 11/5 tube should be...
Replies
Views
Some Gazco fires have the pressure test elbow...
Replies
Views
Back