ukpf, tapatalk and android not working | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss ukpf, tapatalk and android not working in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

K

kay-jay

ever since the changes were made to the forum and the pm was sent about 'change blah change better blah some users will experience problems blah blah most wont blah'

im fine on the pc but for the life of me cant get the forum to load on my samsung galaxy s2 android phone.

anyone experienced similar? and what is the remedy??

so far i have emptied cache, deleted cookies, deleted ukpf from tapatalk and tried to reinstall it all with the same result.....

'failed to connect to the forum, if symptoms persist please report it to the forum administrators'

very grateful for any assistance...

KJ

I'm using a Galaxy s2, Having no issues with Tapatalk 4

have looked on samsung apps and on android play store and i can only find tapatalk 2 which i have and doesnt work and a bunch of apps for colour themes.

no such thing as tapatalk 4 can be found anywhere.... where you get it from??

Tapatalk 4 is still only a beta version. I'd avoid it like the plague.

I use Tapatalk 2 on HTC and it's stable enough. I also installed Cleansweep to clear my caches.

that may actually just be your problem there old son!

have looked on samsung apps and on android play store and i can only find tapatalk 2 which i have and doesnt work and a bunch of apps for colour themes.

no such thing as tapatalk 4 can be found anywhere.... where you get it from??

Sorry Kay I missed your post.

When I was using tapatalk 2 the other month, something popped up offering me to try the beta of tapatalk 4, been using it ever since. When I search the playstore it is the second listing when you search "tapatalk"

Alternatively Open your browser on your phone type in " www.tapatalk.com" On the lower right hand side there is an option that says get the app, press android. Once this opens it will show you the old tapatalk..... but scroll down and you should see the icon for tapatalk 4. It is listed as either £ 0.64 but changes to £2.99 once you click on it.

This is the direct link if you fancy typing it into your browser on your phone. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quoord.tapatalkHD&hl=en

I would also download an antivirus program and do a sweep of your phone. Also make sure you have the latest software version on your mobile.

Hope I was more help than croppie :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Kay I missed your post.

When I was using tapatalk 2 the other month, something popped up offering me to try the beta of tapatalk 4, been using it ever since. When I search the playstore it is the second listing when you search "tapatalk"

Alternatively Open your browser on your phone type in " www.tapatalk.com" On the lower right hand side there is an option that says get the app, press android. Once this opens it will show you the old tapatalk..... but scroll down and you should see the icon for tapatalk 4. It is listed as either £ 0.64 but changes to £2.99 once you click on it.

This is the direct link if you fancy typing it into your browser on your phone. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quoord.tapatalkHD&hl=en

I would also download an antivirus program and do a sweep of your phone. Also make sure you have the latest software version on your mobile.

Hope I was more help than croppie :)

lol play tells me that it is incompatible with my device??
dont know whether to risk it...

I sorted the problem by un installing and re installing.
Took a while to remember password for playstore but all good again and i can now access ukpf on my phone
Woo hoo :):beer:

Was looking for alternatives cos i couldn't log into playstore and given that tapatalk was still working fine for the homebrew forum i figured the fault lay at ukpf.
All good now though.:)

Back