Ultra valve leaking from spindle | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ultra valve leaking from spindle in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Keen amatuer that I am I decided to have a go at changing the cartridge in my shower when the old one failed. I had a spare as I got one when I had the valve fitted. The cartridge is as a SC50T32 I followed the video on the Ultra technical site l and it all went smoothly but I now have a constant weep from the spindle. I have removed and reseated the spindle sealing screw as in the video several times but it still onstantly weeps, am I missing something or could it just be a faulty valve?! Any advice appreciated

Similar plumbing topics

D
  • Question
I recently fitted one of these SC50T32 after...
Replies
Views
diy hacker
D
  • Question
Replace the seal if it looks like one in the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks - has done the job nicely. Most...
Replies
Views
  • Question
There was a single tap causing the issue. We...
Replies
Views
  • Question
OK from what I searched it does not reduce the...
Replies
Views
Back