Under floor Heating & Central Heating Treatment | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Under floor Heating & Central Heating Treatment in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I am looking to add some inhibitor before this winter and I've come across one for ufh.
I am thinking of putting x 100 Inhibitor, and x 700 sanitiser and Biocide which are both by Sentinel.

I have a Magna clean unit could I put both into the dosing unit or does the one for the ufh have to be done if a different way?
Please let me know if you think there are other better products out there too.

Hi
You can use the magnaclean to get all the chemicals in. It's all the same water. Use a sponge or wet vac to empty the magnaclean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Can central heating / gas engineer expert help...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage...
Replies
Views
Its a Combi. Its a Worcester Bosch Greenstar...
Replies
Views
B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B
Back