underfloor heating pipe up | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss underfloor heating pipe up in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

S

Stanly

I've got to pipe up an underfloor heating system, the heating manifold is under a heat only boiler and the central heating pump is fitted in a cupboard on another floor . can I pipe up the manifold direct to the boiler flow as this will be on the negative side of the pump, running a feed all the way to the central heating pump will be a nightmare !! Or should I fit another pump to feed the underfloor system to give flow rates.
The underfloor manifold does have a pump incorporated in it
Any advice would be grateful

not being rude do you know how to lay the pipe correctly many don"t its not just a matter of in and around and back,
other wise it will not work right.

Sketch/ pictures of your existing pipework would be useful.
What is your boiler/ existing pump current feeding? What sort of controls/ motorised valves do you have?
Pump on underfloor manifold is just for underfloor heating needs to be pumped to manifold typical including a 2 port motorised valve.

Similar plumbing topics

it is brand new ( 6 months old ) Worcester gas...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
T
Get an acv cylinder. Great for boiler and work...
Replies
Views
N
If it takes ages to heat up I’m guessing due...
Replies
Views
https://www.plumbersforums.net/threads/problems...
Replies
Views
I have since learnt that this is a omnie...
Replies
Views
Back