Underfloor Heating Training | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Underfloor Heating Training in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wandering if anyone has done the Polypipe training course? If so...were they any good? What do you think of their products/cost? Also...what are the alternatives?

Don't know about training or products. There's Uponor, but wouldn't touch with a barge pole (poor experience pre and post sales), speedfit (I'll be using next time) and a fair few others. Uponor service was very poor, first time I used them they wouldn't do me a layout as said it was too small (140 sq m), I threatened to cancel, I got my drawings. Did a big job middle last year, problems with controllers, dodgy batch of relays, still haven't received new controllers, tried threatening them with not fit for purpose trading standards etc cos couldn't get any response from them and all the time getting it in the neck from the customer. So next time it will be speedfit.

I tried to find out about the Poly Plumb under floor heating course my self but the rep for my area who organizes the course never replied when i left messages ( London / Surrey). The tech people at Poly Plumb were pretty good. Its fairly straight foward to do with out doing the course.

Bobb

Poly works well. I didn't take advantage of the course but their support staff are great. Drop me a PM if you get stuck.

has anyone done the NU-HEAT course(s)? I've heard from one plumber who said they are really good but dont know anyone else who's done them!

I havent done the polypipe training myself but a mate of mine from Stoke did it prior to an office conversion job and his work is that good I was contemplating sending a picture in to hvp magazine. There overlay system is great from what I could tell, and seemingly after the training, easy enough to fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

A solid week, maybe a bit more
Replies
Views
O
  • Article
Any experience with Optima Electrical Training...
Replies
Views
OLG0824
O
  • Article
Plumbing Advice, by Country Professional...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Topic has recently been discussed here...
Replies
Views
C
I’m not posting here to agree to do/looking...
Replies
Views
Back