underground drainage | Ground Sourced Heat Pumps | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss underground drainage in the Ground Sourced Heat Pumps area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am converting a cellar into a utility room.I have uncovered the existing clay sewer and will cut it and fit a section of 110mm plastic.All I need is a 32mm waste connection for the sink and washing machine.Can I fit a waste connection direct to the to the 110mm underground or do I use a branch and a bend and bring it up out of the concrete base?

As above, you should contact (are required) your local Building Control as this work is notifiable under Part H. (see page 30)

They will not allow a direct waste connection to the sewer but they may allow a direct 110mm blind branch & bend then forming a stub stack with a 110mm access cap so it can be rodded. Your wastes can then be run to this in 40mm (washing machines & sinks are both 40 not 32mm). Have a read of the AD Part H1

http://www.planningportal.gov.uk/uploads/br/BR_PDF_AD_H_2015.pdf

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks. I can't find a Hepworth website and...
Replies
Views
Well persevered, it is always worth the extra...
Replies
Views
  • Question
When speedfit came out they one made that type...
Replies
Views
https://www.pipekit.co.uk/marley-hdpe-concentri...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back