Underground pipe dislodged | Ground Sourced Heat Pumps | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Underground pipe dislodged in the Ground Sourced Heat Pumps area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I've removed a slab of concrete in my back garden and discovered a leaking soil pipe. So I've dug it all out and exposed it it's got a cracking in the rising part of the pipe and a hole in the clay pipe so I've cut the clay at the hole and replaced with plastic using rubber gaskets the only problem is the piece of clay pipe has become dislodged from the clay T fitting underground so was just wondering what is the best method to join this back together. It looks like it was just cemented before it became dislodged is it sufficient to just cement it again Ive had to pack around the pipe as a temp measure with clay from where I've dug up.

My general advice would be replace all your pipes that are exposed with new. If the joint is carrying someone else's waste you need to deal with the water company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Providing there is a finned seal and the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
There were two 'classes' of alkathene black...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Any thoughts on this bottle gully arrangement?
Replies
Views
Would cap both off separately cut just below...
Replies
Views
Many thanks for the helpful replies. There's...
Replies
Views
Back