Undersink/oversink hot water heater. | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Undersink/oversink hot water heater. in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Hi,

I need to install a point of distribution hot water heater for a client in a shop.
It will be used to was a few plates and mugs etc. Its purely for their personal use.

My question is... is there one that I can fit that doesn't have to have a TRV/PRV fitted? Its right in the centre of the shop and the only exit point would be into the waste pipe itself.

I have looked at the ones by Stiebel Eltron and some are supplied with taps. Are these taps for the specific purpose of releasing pressure?

Any help would be great! Thanks.

Hi,

I need to install a point of distribution hot water heater for a client in a shop.
It will be used to was a few plates and mugs etc. Its purely for their personal use.

My question is... is there one that I can fit that doesn't have to have a TRV/PRV fitted? Its right in the centre of the shop and the only exit point would be into the waste pipe itself.

I have looked at the ones by Stiebel Eltron and some are supplied with taps. Are these taps for the specific purpose of releasing pressure?

Any help would be great! Thanks.

Plumbase have a mono block tap that has a built in heater costs around £100. could get you out of trouble worth a look

Boiling tap my vote unless they need stored water

Then ariston under / over sink water heater 15l doesn't require a t and p but will need an over pressure blow off which can go into standard wastes

But you need to be G3

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Thanks Shaun, Much appreciated. It's nice to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Please let us know what it turned out to be!
Replies
Views
  • Question
You say there is a cold tap, is this run from...
Replies
Views
D
  • Question
That definitely sounds like an airlock on the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Why not put the cold mains water through a...
Replies
Views
Back