Undersink water heaters | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Undersink water heaters in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Riley

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
hi guys

i basically have no experience of fitting these so could do with some guidance. Haven't touched them since college!!!

cust has small studio flat with no gas and doesn't want to take up space with a cylinder.

My question is really two fold:

Studio has a kitchen sink and a bathroom basin. Can I get away with one under sink heater? Outlets are approx 7m apart mains enters property by bathroom basin.

Regardless of of whether I need 1 or 2 under sink units can someone recommend one? Preferably one with everything I need included.

Cheers folks
matt

funny, but when i did my ariston one it was a choice of drippy tap or the expn kit in the catalogue, prehaps its all changed
Nothing changed lame, if you have one heater & one appliance then yes indeed you can have a vent tap (your drippy tap) but it won't work with two appliances on one heater I am afraid, no matter how you try to configure the pipework.

Last edited:

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Thanks Shaun, Much appreciated. It's nice to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I think you need to check the unit has failed...
Replies
Views
Heating water using electric is about 3 x the...
Replies
Views
They can stick quite easily, try a spray with...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello again, Although as I mentioned...
Replies
Views
Back