Unknown supplier of shower mixer | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Unknown supplier of shower mixer in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

A

Arti

Hello,

Does anyone recognise this shower/bath mixer tap?? I need to replace the middle cartridge which is supposed to control temperature. Some time ago it started to malfunction and while previously there was only two positions that the knob could go to, now it rotates in clockwise direction without much resistance and it stops when you turn it in opposite direction.
I am not a plumber myself, just doing a bit of bathroom refurbishment for my friend. I really hope some of you guys would know how to go around this!!
Unfortunately the suppliers name is nowhere to be seen neither on a plate nor underneath it.
I am hoping that I will get away with not replacing the hole body, but for that I need to know the supplier and get the right part... I think... Or is there a more simple way??

Any good advise will be much appreciated!!

Attachments

• IMG_7383.jpg
    IMG_7383.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 33
I fitted one of these about 6 months ago, or a very very similar one but for the love of chocolate can't remember who made it :(

Upvote 0
Hi Arti This can be hassle for loads of us plumbers when it comes to built in or even surface mounted taps , mixers and even some showers but taps especially never often come with the brand written somewhere and it can be a nightmare trying to source bits / washers for said items, what i usually do is use my best friend google, it can be hassle but needs must, not sure what make you have but ill have squint on google,,,

Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I had a similar issue with a well known German...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Consider why someone was selling it...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Many years ago a builder installed my...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Many thanks for the diagram, I will...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi I have a concealed thermostatic mixer...
Replies
Views
Back