Unusual toilet seat. Can't find a replacement. | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Unusual toilet seat. Can't find a replacement. in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searched all over the place and can't find a replacement for this. Can anyone help?

Al

Attachments

• P1000976.jpg
    P1000976.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 49
  • P1000977.jpg
    P1000977.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 53
What's the toilet manufacturer? Probably came as part of a set.

I too have a toilet seat whose fit is unusual, it has the word Boch on the loo and a castle emblem on the cistern, but my plumber says it is not standard fitting even though shape is OK,it is pale pink.
We are unable to find out what fit we should buy and where to buy one.
i contacted Villeroy and Boch but they deny any knowledge of the loo, even sent them a picture.
It is over 20 years old but the suite is fine and would mean new flooring ,tiles etc,
Can anyone give any info on this
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Either buy the correct one at the higher cost...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your post, can anyone offer any advice?
Replies
Views
Pop the chrome bezel off if you see where the...
Replies
Views
A
Is it the type with 2 grub screws that wind in...
Replies
Views
https://www.mytoiletspares.co.uk/serel-toilet-s...
Replies
Views
Back