Unusual work? | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Unusual work? in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

H

HHP Ed

Hi guys im pretty new to the forums. Was just wondering while i was at work bored, powerflushing a hotel. What you guys might be upto that is intresting or unusual. What is the most intresting unusual thing you guys have done/worked on recently and/or ever?

Unusually one I had was years ago working in a warehouse that exported equipment to Saudi Arabia.

One afternoon's job was to go through the old tabloids (which they used for packing) and tear out all the pictures of scantily clad women as these pictures were illegal in those days (and probably still are).

it was when i fitted a main on a space shuttle,LOL no not really,every days interesting,some of the installs we have done can be interesting, dual systems, zoning etc solid fuel flue installs,but not de scales they are totally boring

Straight up fitting on t class subs reactors before moving to nuclear maintenace of cooling ponds all stainless steel and flange work ,,,,boring to be honest .

flanges, nipples, bushes and cocks. plumbing is so rife with double entendre we can have swearing banned and still sound like drunken sailors.

my favourite plumbing item name to date: sludge cock.

Straight up fitting on t class subs reactors before moving to nuclear maintenace of cooling ponds all stainless steel and flange work ,,,,boring to be honest .
my cousins the chief for rolls royce nucular submarines, currently working in new gersey. stabilised that russian one that blew up a few years ago too.£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££.00p

CAn imagine he would be on serious wedge !!!
Some of the design engineers i would come across were on mega money ,i looked at doing the fitting on the astute while back up in barrow but heard barrow is the most boring place on planet earth so changed my plan and social housing it was lol.

Similar plumbing topics

Email these guys...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
Many thanks, Ben-gee - that's very useful...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
That is true - however with Vaillant...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Just use a compression elbow, we wont tell.
Replies
Views
Hi mate i did a fast track MLP course it was...
Replies
Views
Back