Unvented Cylinder loses pressure when I bleed radiator | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Unvented Cylinder loses pressure when I bleed radiator in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

my unvented cylinder system has been losing pressure. So I started the investigation as to whether it is losing pressure due to hot water or heating.
So waiting for spring / summer when I don’t run heating much.
I can see that only one of the radiators which I need to bleed as it is always cold at top.
So when I bleed one of the radiators I get more gas (not hydrogen ) I found out that system losing pressure to half bar.
if I don’t run heating the system is not losing pressure and stays one bar.

I can’t see any leak anywhere.
How do I fix ?
Replace the radiators ?
Why is there a gas from One of radiators very often ie every two days.
Appreciate expert advise

Similar plumbing topics

Can central heating / gas engineer expert help...
Replies
Views
  • Question
It’s expansion and contraction do you have the...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
  • Question
I doubt your landlord will be able to evict...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back